Hello March (:



These two dudes have been there for me at my worst phase of my life. Met up with them yesterday like finally because it's been a week I've meet them after I started working again. And thanks to my dearest old friend Leon Lee, I always have a car ride back home! ^^
Went to watch The Devil Inside with them and I tell you what, the movie is crap! At first I was scared like hell when they told me it's like paranormal activity but it's a documentary movie which I can some what tell its fake. But there are still some, a few scenes are scary. But the ending was -.- Seriously it's -.- when you realised that the movie has ended. Watch it yourself if you wna know what I meant. Hahahaha.
Went Bedok Jetty with Leon after movie with KL to meet his classmates for fishing. Felt awkward there but his friends were quite friendly to me. Cycled around ECP in the middle of the night, first time in my life I cycle at such late hour. Reach home 'bout 3 in the morning. Fun and tiring first day of March. ♥
✎ 02 March 2012 @ 1:02 PM
