Story.
Once upon a time, I went to my secondary school like others for the very first time. & that's when everything started, story of my life..
I've rejected a guy who likes me because of his height. I laughed at his teeth. He didn't mind. He dote on me, he gives me money when I've not enough for break time, he gave me money to buy the song album I wanted for very long. He was there for me every time I need him. Years later, we fell in love. So so in love. He baby me, love me more than anything in the whole wide world. But all I did was bully him, take him for granted, said words like I'm disappointed in him when all he need was my support, complained that he was irritating when it was all because he love me too much. I was an unreasonable girlfriend, but he didn't leave a single step away from me. This time, I was too much. I drove him away because of my bad attitude, personality. Where was I when he needed me the most? Throwing tantrum like a 5 year old kid. I was immature. I was the irritating one. I lost the love of my life. It's like I can't breathe anymore, but I can't continue acting this way. I'm gna change myself to be a better person, though it might be all too late for you to notice the change in me.. I will love you forever and always. You know it too right baby?
✎ 12 January 2012 @ 9:37 PM
