Sick.
Been having bad tummy ever since food doesn't really appeal to me. Wna shit but nothing to shit out. One of the #firstworldpain.. Mummy say I have slimmed down again, tho i'm like freaking skinny already. I also think so because my pants is kinda loosen. These few days really changed my life a lot. Believe it or not, I'm quieter now. Hahaha, many people told me that and say I'm no fun now. I know mummy have been crying because of me too because of how I'm behaving. I'm not in control of myself these two days especially. Being sucha a bitch to everyone. ); Sorry sorry! *dance SJ's sorry sorry* Hahaha. Gna post more since I have loads of time starting from now. #foreveralone
Just realised a heart can take so much pain because the entire body aches too every single time you breathe, sharing the pain of the heart.
✎ 01 January 2012 @ 11:03 PM
