Misses.

Its been quite some time  since I updated my blog. And now, ta-dah! Here I am posting.
My life isnt't as awesome or wonderful like Superstar but I love my life, most of the time. Hee.

Some time ago I went to the newly open nail salon opposite my place, MY NAIL PALACE
 The colour very pretty and sweet right! (I myself think so, hehehe). The manicurist is very nice and talkative, my "cup of tea". Hahahaha. Do patronise them! ♥

Previously saw this online boutique, JIPABAN, kind of hot online then I went to shop shop and see if there's anything that I can get. I've gotten terrible sun burned after my Pulua Ubin trip so I was looking for long sleeves top.  The delivery was prompt! Was happy to see it in my letter box just a few days later after payment.
How's it?? Nice nice nice? I love it to the very max. Thank you JIPABAN for such awesome item.

Shall end it with a picture with my having my new shades on and my shorty mummy(she tipped her toes when we took this pic!). Hehehe. Ta-ta.


Labels:


✎ 15 November 2011 @ 12:22 AM