Me: "Wow~"
I love McDonald's Filet burger!!!! What 'bout you?? (:
I also love McDonald's Shaker Fries!!! What 'bout you?? :D
Seaweed shaker fries vs Hot & spicy shaker fries, I will declare the winner goes to Hot & spicy! Don't ask me why because I'm just in love with it! Hehehe *drooooool*
I love Filet and I love love love Double Filet more!
I am on the nine cloud when McDonald's brought these 2 food back into my life. Hahaha. I practically went to Mac on the very first day when the food are back to eat them!
- - - - - - - - -
End of the year, Singapore will be most likely be raining almost every single day. Lightings and thunders are the usuals. But recently, I witness a beautiful natural phenomenon by the lightnings. My bed is facing towards the window. One night when I was about to sleep, my room was like flashing with lights even tho the lights are off. Then I realised it was the lightning outside that caused it. The lightning was scary yet beautiful. I've never seen such wonderful scene in my life. It was jaw dropping kind of gorgeous. Bolts of lightings striking across the entire sky, bet if there's any bird flying around will be BBQ bird already.
Wasn't able to capture the most massive one with my cam, guess it's just too fast. I was fascinated that night. That night, I slept with my curtains tied up, full view of the sky flashing with lightnings. I was lying on the bed like I'm watching a 5 star movie, till i dozed off.
IT WAS THE BEST NATURAL PHENOMENON I'VE EVER SEEN. (Y)
✎ 16 November 2011 @ 12:30 PM
