Mid autumn festival

Met up with darling @JERINAlhm yesterday @ Ikea to buy my new study table. Look at her excited face. The table top is freaking heavy. Her dad fetch us back to her house aftermath. If you've been following me on twitter, you'll probably already know that I've changed my phone, took a picture with the app, Pudding Camera, the fish-eye effect on Jer, and this is how it looks:
Hahahahahahahaha! Ikr, it's freaking funny. We laughed the whole trip back to her house. She looks like Toy Story's Mr Potato Head right! The nose esp! Hee :D
Boyboy is getting more and more adorable! Love love love!!! ♥♥ :-*

In the night, @mandlody join us @ PRP to play lantern & candles ♥♥
Can you spot my "S" ?? (;
Jer's Heartshape!

"NJES" Ng Jin E Shanice (FYI, it's my full name. Hahaha!)
Sparkles @ the beach! (;

Had an awesome night with the clique, tho is just the pathetic few of us but I love this kinda mini gathering thingy!

Baby was @ my house the entire of today, help me fix my table and all that I've bought from Ikea yesterday. &&&& sleep like a pig (as usual)! Took a pretty picture of your sleeping beauty face! Hehehe ;3

Piggy Soon! My love! ♥

Shopping with @Shuminisahuman & Adonis! Good night! ;-*

I needa freaking start studying soon! #notetoself

✎ 13 September 2011 @ 10:51 PM