Alohahaha

I've been slacking a lot recently! Oh gosh. That's a very bad sign.
I should buck up already! 2 more months and I'm done with it :D
Btw, I'm moving house next month! Hooray! It'll be @ central area~ So Orchard, Bugis, etc etc is within my reach! *Evil laughter*
Went Courts, Ikea with mummy to look for new furniture and all. I'm so gna buy some cool furniture for myself! (;

Oh by the way, I've been secretly using mummy's moisturiser from The Body Shop.
It's a very light pink tube one. It works kinda good on me tho I've only used twice! My face feel smoother! It has SPF 15, Vitamin E, blahblahblah. It's only 50ml but freaking $30.90.
W.O.W. (ikr) Guess it's good stuff costs bomb.
Excuse my retarded face and lousy webcam quality :P

Alright, gna go watch watch my drama! 醉后決定愛上你 here I comeeeeeeee ♥

✎ 01 August 2011 @ 1:16 AM