Busybusybusy
Went to watched Source Code just now with Baby. Awesome movie. Damn cool cool cool! Jake Gyllenhaal is so damn hot! I've love him since his role in Love And Other Drug. Hot sexy man ;PThe latest weekend I went over to stayed @ Baby's place for 2 nights because his uncle is having a birthday chalet.
Saturday; Had buffet at the chalet and then we went Colosseum for an hour of Counter Strike with Baby's cousins before heading for the midnight movie, The Lost Blademan. A confusing movie if you don't know your Chinese history well, but it's okay for me because I know quite much 'bout 三國演義. (;
Sunday; Went over to chalet for BBQ in the evening because Baby and I woke up kinda super late. Colosseum again in the night and watched a midnight movie, Thor. Chris Hemsworth, the guy who played the role as Thor is so damn freaking super hot. I was like saying 'he so handsome' to baby all the while. The black guy who played the role as the gate guardian or something is also kinda hot when he broke thru the ice and killed 2 villains!
Photosssss~


The day we went to Underwater World! (;




There's too much to upload for the Underwater World visit, so... I'm not gna upload! Hehehe. *Lazy lazy lazy!*
✎ 04 May 2011 @ 11:46 PM
