Now and forever.

Just came back from chalet that is organised for fun by some 5/2 people. Freaking awesome. Played "Old Maid" and "Indian poker" before heading back home. We played "Indian Poker" like some crazy bunch of kids. The one who lose will have to do a dare. And I lost twice. First dare was to get an autograph from a girl @ another chalet room. Second dare worst! Was dared to push the NTUC trolley one round and saying "Hi, I'm sexy" to the people around. It's embarrassing and kinda thrilling. LOLS. Zondga lost one round and he was dared to ask the one guy from the neighbor chalet "Hi, am I cute?" The person replied him, "You're extremely cute." We all ROFL! Funnnnnnnnnn ♥

Saturday, 5/1 had a class reunion kinda gathering @ Simpang Bedok Mad Jack. Mr Suhaimi foot the bill for our meal! Hehehehe. Before that I was with Baby @ his Fishing Competition, but he didn't win. );

I really miss my secondary school life man, except those bitches and quarrel and unhappy stuff.

Should turn in now, gna meet my dearest 5/1 later @ 1400 to collect of Graduating Cert and all as a class. Goodnight people ^^

✎ 22 March 2011 @ 1:56 AM