Engaged.
Was talking about Baby with my friends when they attend my birthday party. She asked me how he gave me the ring I'm wearing. I told her Baby gave me the ring on our 7th month, 14th July 2010. He gave it to me with his knee on the ground and said something kinda absurd like Will you....(I forgot what he exactly said) Unlike many couples nowadays wearing rings for the fun of it, or girls requesting from their boys. Then she told me I'm actually engaged. She actually laughed at my stupidity in front of me! I've wore the ring for more than half a year and I only know I'm engaged to Aloysius Soon Wei Xiang for 7+ months on my birthday! I even text baby for confirmation, even he said that I'm engaged to him on the day I had the ring on. I think I'm really kinda sotong lor. So... I guess I'm an engaged lady now (;
✎ 04 March 2011 @ 2:06 AM
