Love of my life.

Talked 'bout the past w baby today. Our romance started since the day our secondary school life started. Baby said I was the first girl he noticed when we were in class, but well, he's not the first guy I noticed tho. Forgot 'bout how long we took to become friends in class. Every class that we are in together, it's like fate that brought us together, close. No matter how many times I tell teachers I wna change seat because this idiot was always teasing, this ass still manage to get his way to sit near me. When we're secondary one, this silly asked me to be his girlf, but I was young and childish back then and rejected him because he is like wayyyy too short for me that time though I really had some feelings for him. But still, he never gave up on me. Hahaha. Did many stupid things for me like giving me money willingly when I'm running out of cash, and lending money to me because my friend needed it. I was really like a princess to him. Secondary one chalet was a memorable one, Aloysius Soon is the first guy that I've slept with. We had 2 rooms for chalet that year, one for girls, one for boys. In the night, I couldnt sleep and went over to the boys room to play while the girls are asleep. Due to my carelessness, I left the door locked and I can't return to the room when I want to. Was tired and all, so baby offered me to sleep with him. We both slept on each end of the pillow, but slowly, we were like sticking tgt. He was being teased by friends since then with the song, "everything we touch". After the secondary one chalet, he didn't contact me. Sec 2, school reopen, I can still remember clearly he got caught for his hair. When he returned to class, teacher was arranging our seats. He was arranged near Bianca and far from me. During recess Bianca came over and tell me "Aloysius said why he wasn't sitting with you". Thinking back makes me fall in love with him again, so cute (; Sec 2, Valentines' day, which is also his birthday, a few of us went to PR beach to celebrate. I confessed to him I like him, but he didn't believe. Awhile later, he got himself a girlf which lasted for a year or so. But in class, we were still playing like never before. He's hands will always have my finger nails scratch marks. And sometimes, we take took marks and draw on each other. I will always become the victim with both hands and legs being vandalized. Many times, his girlf that period of time quarreled with him because of my existence. But nothing seems to be able to stop us from talking and playing. After his broke up, we hanged out tgt again. The end of 2008, he asked me to be his girlf again, but I drag till a period of time before saying yes. But it didn't last long due to the ex pleading and stuff. But wdv, we got back tgt 'bout half year later. Tgt bout 2 months and we broke up again, because I was not understanding enough and it was near his O level period. Didn't have any contact till we had our class chalet. He asked Adonis to pass me food when I didn't get any. He was doing things secretly for me, but I didn't know. After our second break-up, I will always type a long message on our date. During the chalet, I was tipsy and suddenly had the freaking courage to send him all of my message in my draft. He read and he replied something like "I think we should be friends" . That message made me gave up on him, but the following days of the chalet he was talking to me and stuff and there doesn't seems to have any awkward moments due to our past. After chalet, he message and started talking to me everyday. He told me he wants me back, but back then I already gave up on him so it took almost a month for me to have the confidence in him to be back with him. The date I said yes was 14th December 2009. Up till this date, we are already together for 14 months and 2 days. We didn't have any breakup because of baby's understanding love and all towards me.

I know things are not getting any better recently, but I know we will get over all this soon. Because you've once said, "you are my dream girl". And I wna be your wife, your lifetime partner, the mother of your kids. I love you silly baby.

P.s. It's a freaking long post and I'm super sleepy so things that I typed might be repeating of smth like that. Do understand ok, because time check : 03.29 AM

Alright, that's the end of my post, hope someone had the patient to read the entire post because it's freaking longggggggggggg. ALRIGHT. Goodnighttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. ♥

✎ 16 February 2011 @ 2:48 AM