l'amour
Tomorrow will be the releasing of O level results. Mad worried. ); Baby's gna come and take the results w me if possible, or he'll be waiting outside school for me.
Gahhhhh \; I dreamt that I've got 16points for my O level. Last year the points that I dreamt of for N level came out as my actual one. I wish this year my dream will be same as the reality one. Pray hard. );
Everything that I used to be using frequently are so dead. Tumblr, facebook, blog and stuff. The only thing that is consistently alive is my Twitter. Hahahaha. There's nothing to do on net, boring! ));
What will you regret if I'm gone one day.
"My greatest regret will be not being able to make you smile throughout our whole life"
I love you Aloysius Soon, from the deepest, fullest of my heart.
✎ 09 January 2011 @ 11:05 PM
