It's not the end.



Baby just left my house. Just had dinner together with Mummy and Krissy.
Earlier of the day Krissy and I went over to Ikea b'cos I wna get some boxes to keep my stuff. By coincidence, Baby's lesson is at Ikea today. Hehehe, so met him there before heading back to Woodlands with Krissy.

It's like we're back to honeymoon phase leh Baby. Hehehe. I love this kinda feeling. But don't break the 3 per day rule, I'll "flip face" w you many many times. See you tomorrow sweetest honey darling! ♥♥♥

Hello To-whoever-that-is-concern. I've passed my O level with atrocious points, that couldn't get me into any course I want and don't want. So I'm gna retake my O level this year and stop asking how many points I've got alright. Thank you very much for the care and concern! Am gna study after my birthday this year. Ask me 'bout my points again next year. ♥

✎ 11 January 2011 @ 9:40 PM