♥2♥
Just help baby completed a picture for the timeline by skies and I didn't realise it's 2++ in the morning already! Oh gosh. My LV Gucci eyebags are gna freak people out tomorrow when I'm out. Hahaha.

Niceeeeeeeeeee? The 4 pictures of sky are credit to the deviantART.
Combination done by me! Muahahahaha! ^^v
Had a ♥ to ♥ talk with baby before coming home. There's so much to talk about the past.
We've so much to talk about every single thing. How he started liking me since secondary 1, how I used to go gaga over some guys, how he miss me when he's w other girl, how he stalk my blog, how he started learning bad things.. Many things in this 5 years made our bonding grew stronger which lead to us, today. I love you baby. Like I told you, even the universe can't contain my love for you without exploding. Xoxo.
✎ 02 December 2010 @ 2:11 AM
