Baby, you're my personal taste (;
Took sometimes to watch Personal Taste yesterday, after baby cab me home and head for school. I've finally completed the drama. I ♥ the proposal goes.
Kae In was sitting at one side waiting for Jin Ho. Then many kids came and pass Kae In balloons. At the end, Jin Ho appear with the last balloon, with the ring tied on it! Awwwww~ ♥
I have 5 days "off" before the next examinations. I feel so lethargic. I think my period's coming. \;
I WNA GO SHOPPING W MY GIRLS. LIKE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I hate times without baby. I need him, every second every minute everyday! ); Time check: 5.12pm
I went to bathe before posting this, and when I'm done, BABY IS SITTING ON THE SOFA AT THE LIVING ROOM!
He skip class, heehehehehe. I LOVE YOU BABY! :-*
✎ 03 November 2010 @ 4:28 PM
