1st



Made a video for 5/1 few days ago. I've finally got the time to post it up. ♥

My blog seems to be so so rotten. Tomorrow will my be the first day of work @ Starhub!
Was work @ Sitex for Mccoy the last few days. It's been a year that I've work for Mccoy for Major IT show. This time it will be the last time I'm gonna work with them. Anyone who is interested in being a promoter, can ask from me about the Mccoy job ya. (;

I've got my basic pay for Sitex, and it means that I can buy my sewing machine already! Woohoo~~~

Pretty right! Well, it has 14 different pattern of sewing, quite enough for me to sew bags and all.
After I've the capital, I start sewing bags and open a blogshop to sell it. Must support okay! ^^

After getting my sewing machine, I needa save up more for my new camera. I've not decided what to get yet. There are so many wide ranges of varieties. Ah, I'm caught in dilemma lo. );

Before my 18th birthday, I'm gonna get myself inked! Found a picture on google that's almost exactly that I want. But I want it inked in white.

Adonis say she gna ink it w me too ^^







*Yawn* I'm so damn bored );

✎ 30 November 2010 @ 1:05 PM