愛
Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger.
- Spongebob Squarepants
Baby is gna go Universal Studio tomorrow with his family, which I have turn down the offer from his parents due to the following day examination. )));
I will only be able to meet Baby when he's back at night. Tomorrow's gna be a long day without him. I'm gna miss him like %#^%$% )));
Good thing to have friends to study with me tomorrow! Gna study w Marck & Fat @ Superdog tomorrow. Anyone wna join us? Give us a call or text kay! (;
Gna meet mummy for lunch or what tomorrow too. Hope I could meet up w Adonis too! ^^
My left eye is swollen.. It even hurts when I blink my eyes. What the shit. );
I wna watch "I gave my first love to you"!
I think I'll cry like mad when I watch this. Sad love story...
✎ 31 October 2010 @ 12:37 AM
