第几个一百天, 还是很有感觉

Hi baby, today's our big day, and it happens to fall on 10/10/10. It's like 十全十美. ^^
I love you will never be enough to describe how much love I have for you. Not even I love you very much will be enough to express my love for you.
I love the way you cuddle me to sleep. I love the way I wake up in the morning to sleepy face. I love the way you complain about how I kicked you when I was sleeping. I love the way you continue talking tho I'm half asleep and won't reply you. I love the way we share a pillow. I love the way you are when I help you to do mask. I love the way we fight like kids. I love the way you grab me when I wake you up. I love you in so so so many ways. BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU, when you disturb me when I'm sleeping! Humph! Heeee ;3

Just a few years more, I pinky promise you (;

✎ 10 October 2010 @ 11:15 PM