T.G.I.F

He's just another friend of mine, no worries okay. He's attached too, there's nothing for you to be scared of. Stupid, don't hurt yourself, or hurt me by using my hands to hit you, both of us won't feel any good right. When i woke up and didn't see you there, I thought you've gave me up. I still love you, just don't push the limit further alright. Love you.

School was alright, the Prelim mugging frenzy is here. Next week is the dooms days, all the best people! Just another month or so and the longggggggggggggggg holidays will be here. Hang in there and we'll make it through! Yay man ♥

Went over Tampines Mall to collect my super hot darling album. 飛輪海 《太熱》!!! Today marks the start of the release of album! Yip yip, HOORAY!
Should I get the another cover of the album? Or should i wait for the 慶功版? I think i should buy it again when the 慶功版 is out! :D
Isn't my Jiro hottttttttttttttt and cuteeeeee?? :DD
Headed to the pasar malam located beside Tampines Mall before heading to Popular to collect my album. Hershey's is finally open @ Tampines Mall. They are giving free chocolates for trying out! Darn nice. I should go over and get some chocolate for my mugging period. ;D

Trained back to Whitesand and saw Rem & Chiwai, the sick man who just booked out of army. Bought a cup of snowshake @ the newly open Each A Cup. It's kinda filling to me. Didn't eat anything after that cup. Went to return the book at library and got myself another to improve my English!

So darn tired recently, maybe it's because I started studying and many brain cells are using majority of my energy. There's so much to do, so little time. Good night folks. TGIF! (;

Note to self:
- Hair cut
- Get another specs done, eyesight is getting worst \;
- Collect my clothes from spree.
- Stock up on the packet drinks and pasta that I've used up.
- Lastly, STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

✎ 17 September 2010 @ 11:32 PM