Misses );
Good evening good evening people! (;
I've just changed my blogskin. Still polka dots as background. Hahaha.
Had Teachers' day celebration on Tuesday.
School's teachers' celebration in hall was boring, accept that the video clips that feature teachers.
Many many friends came back. It's been so long since I've saw some of them.
Teachers' celebration means there's no school plus early dismissal! (;
Changed and headed to Somerset 313 with baby to meet the rest of 4/5 '09 and Mrs Ong for lunch.
Mrs Ong went off for her teachers' day dinner first and the rest of us went over to Orchard Cineleisure's E2max to watch Day Breaker.
It's nice to be out with a bunch of friends. (;


Stayed home on teachers' day and waited for baby to come. Cooked tomato spiral pasta for baby. Good attempt. Heh ^^
Had practical during food & nutrition class yesterday. Made brownies!
Ms Lee was having pms(pre-menstruation symptom ). So she confiscated the brownies during her lesson.
Went through many hassle to got my brownies back. Stupid mei mei! Lols.
I'M SO BORED TODAY. Baby's working @ Comex (IT fair) at Suntec now.
I all alone without baby, even Adonis is working too );

Sorry for being so harsh to you baby, but it's because i miss you too much. I'm just too down. I don't like the feeling of you not around. I just miss you so much. Sorry sorry, don't cry cry anymore okay. I promise you I will try to hold my tears back when I miss you. Stop wetting Cookie & Stigger already. I love you, to the ultimately super max!
I seriously miss you to the extend that my heart is gna explode. );
✎ 04 September 2010 @ 9:26 PM

