I'm gna start... hard core muggin!
THIS IS THE END OF PRELIM AND THE BEGINNING OF HARD CORE MUGGING FOR O LEVEL.
Preliminary has ended and O LEVEL IS FREAKING NEAR THE CORNER.
Didn't really studied much for Preliminary, so I should really study hard of O's to get a good grade and make everyone proud of me.
I've decided to open a online shop selling handmade stuff after I've saved enough money for a sew machine!
Oversea w Baby & co. end of this year!
Taiwan trip with Krissy next year!
I really want O's to end quickly, but I don't want it to arrive soon. Such a dilemma. Sigh.
It's a freaking as per normal school day tomorrow, when it is CHILDREN DAY. It's not fair when kids from primary school got youth day holiday and kids like us in secondary school do not have the privilege for children day holiday. What the shit. \;
It's time to turn in, freaking tired for unknown reason. Goodnight Humans, *cyber hugs!*
I promise I will love you for at least 5 lifetime of mine! Muacks *-:
✎ 30 September 2010 @ 11:41 PM

