Batu Ferringhi update!

Hi! I'm here to update about my last week's holiday trip to Batu Ferringhi, Penang.
It's one of the most beautiful beach I've ever went. Stayed @ Boomerang Lodge (Guest House) for 3D2N. The facilities in Boomerang pretty much sucks. The toilet bowl can't be flush, the bed was broken and not fixed, etc etc.

First day:
Baby sent my family and I to the Changi Airport Terminal 1, and the plane took off @ 1530. It's an hour flight to Penang International Airport. We then took cab to Batu Ferringhi, which is about an hour of ride too. It's about evening, the scenery was so breathe taking.
Had dinner @ a nearby seaside seafood restaurant. The bill was 900+ RM. Freaking expensive right!
Went the night markets there and headed back to Boomerang. I was so tired that I feel asleep while doodling with my phone on the bed.

Second day:
The first full day there. There are water sports available there, so cousins and I went to try it out! I've went to try jet ski, banana boat and parachuting! Darn cool. Didn't take much picture as I was wet almost the entire day.

Went to a hawker centre for dinner. A day of fun! (;

Third day:
Went to Fruit Farm, Butterfly park and Hard Rock Hotel to look around. Ater lunch, went back Boomerang and prepare for the flight back to Singapore.
Touched down in Singapore during the evening, Baby was at the gate waiting for me. Had dinner @ Terminal 3 food court then HSH!
End of my Penang trip update! Hooray.

FREAKING 39 DAYS TO O LEVEL. IT'S TIME TO PULL UP THE SOCKS PEOPLE!
Prelim next week! Oh my \;

Happy 9th Darling!
I love you ultimately much, even though you really upset me so so so so freaking much today. Humph! Stupid idiot, love you!

✎ 14 September 2010 @ 5:02 PM