Sorry Dardar! D;
Had an extremely super humongous fight with Baby just now. )'; Even if it's my fault from the start, but it ended with you at fault for scaring me. I love you Silly, I don't wanna leave you too. But if you ever dare to do what you've did again, I'll leave despite the love so deep. Because, when there's once, there will be twice. Stop hurting yourself when you're mad, you have a pig face now you know. Stupid pigu dong! I'm sorry too for what had happened. It's the first time I feel like dying just now. You were such a terrible monster when you were screaming. Sorry baby baby baby! I still wanna be the one who you will think of before you sleep, first person you think of when you wake up. I love you so much, you should know it.
I'm sorry, remember what you've promised alright. ;-*
- - - - - - -
Woke up in the noon yesterday therefore self-declared a holiday for YOG. Went for prawning with Baby and his classmates from noon to evening. Ben's girl was very pretty/cute/etc. Went over Downtown East to look for Adonis & co.
Finally I've got back my Mid-year mathematics. I failed by 1 freaking mark for the overall. This is atrocious man. Chemistry, as usual, super lousy grade.
Tomorrow is the releasing of O Level Mother Tongue results. Oh.my.god ))))));
I've got the feeling that my A is not saying "Hi" to me tomorrow. Guess I would need to retake at the end of the year. );
Time check: 12.14 Am.
Baby's still not home, should i go to bed first or not. Hmm hmmm.
I shall switch off the lappy and decided whether if I should sleep or not.
Ciao people. <3
✎ 17 August 2010 @ 11:58 PM
