It's all because of L.O.V.E

I'm @ Jerina's house now! Supposed to be here for Chemistry intensive tuition, but I ended up playing with Boyboy. Heh!
This week is my favorite week! I've met up with Adonis earlier this week and Jerina!
Adonis gna come and join me & Darling to study later! * Awesomeness*

People conver you also conver, copy fox.

Last Friday's situational writing topic was, Forgive and forget.
It reminded me about the past, well not too long, just last year. I have forgiven and forgotten about it, after you apologised. But I was so soft hearted to forgive you and treat you as one of my friend. I forgave you many times, but still, your stupid act totally made me #$%@&. I turn myself off from rumors of yours, but still, it's your true colour. I wonder how your bf accept that fact, or maybe your bf doesn't know anything about your doing. You'll just needa wait and see, and I'll come clearing the air with you after my major exam. Good luck to you. (;

Ate like monsters yesterday night with my stupid idiot moron Darling! We ate in total of more than 4stuff in just a trip down to 201 pasar malam.
Look at the above picture, adorable right! It's the one and only designed Filet-oh-fish by me, for Darling!. SMILEY FACEEEEEEE \m/

Oh, I love my boy, my girls and my classmates! Yay man :D

LESS THAN 12 WKS TO O LEVEL, O.M.G!!!

✎ 01 August 2010 @ 2:50 PM