Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye.

Hello hello earthlings! ♥
There's so much to talk about in today's post. Gosh.

Earlier this week I went Jack's Place for dinner with Darling. It was my first visit to Jack's Place. It has dimmed lighting inside, kind of romantic with each dinning table decorated with a small cup of candles. Some sort like a candle-lit dinner. Hahaha.

Yesterday I had my F&N practical. My class was given recipe and we have to DIY, with Ms Siti coming by for some demonstration. We made Oatmeal Cookie. The cookies were nice to chew on, the outer layer was crispy with the inner part being chewy, something like the Subway Cookie. Distributed to most of my classmates, many compliments were given. Heh ^^ I'm gonna try it out again @ Darling's house when I have the time. Went to Just Acia for dinner after changing. Saw Nestor & co. It's been so long seen I've saw Nestor. He still have the joker face. Lols. Went over to Adonis' house to pass her the cookies I've made, rotted @ her place and cabbed home.

Had "Bak Kut Teh" with Dad, bro and sis for lunch today. It's like the best one I've tried in Singapore. I still prefer Malaysia's "Bak Kut Teh" as they have a better taste or something like that. Went out with Darling to Orchard aftermath, bought a canvas bag @ Cineleisure Orchard and the $1 bag @ Cotton On before training back to Woodlands house. I bet the Cotton On bag can be seen almost every where now. I saw a girl carrying it in school yesterday. Freaking tired now. I think I'll be buying some marker or paint than can be drawn on my canvas bag, it's plain, I need to add some colour to it. Good idea eh!

I've just confirm my order for my Sony Vaio EA Series with my Aunt who lives in U.S through Facebook. It's cheaper to buy in U.S than Singapore as the specs are good. She's coming back the week following next, so if nothing goes wrong, I'll have my very own laptop. Happy or what! ^^ But I'm afraid that I'll be on net all day and discard my books aside. The thought wasn't positive. But it's okay, I THINK i will have the will to study. Hahaha.

Was blogshop hopping just now and came across my favorite blogshop that sells toy camera. They are updated with new toy camera which is DIGITAL. Cool or what. I've only come across toy cameras that uses film, unlike this being the digital toy camera with all the picture quality, effect. The size is small, like a key chain. Darn cool. Adorable! A picture of the Toy Camera~
AND AND AND, THE THING THAT I WANTED TO SHOUT IT OUT IN THIS POST IS...
FAHRENHEIT'S ALBUM WILL BE STARTING TO HAVE PRE-ORDER ON 1ST SEPT. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!
Totally can't wait, it's been like thousand years that I have waited for the day to come, oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah! It's like the best thing that could happen before my O's, even a better thing than having a Sony Vaio. I'm a happy adolescent! Yeah man!

P.s. I wanna change my blogskin! But I wanna have polka dots designed blogskin );

✎ 28 August 2010 @ 11:57 PM