ASWX (;

I have a boyfriend who stays home with me to watch NDP despite going out to celebrate with his friends.
I have a boyfriend who's willing to spend a bomb on dinner even though we're eating at home.
I have a boyfriend who loves to act like a kid out of sudden.
I have a boyfriend who carries me out of no where and swing me around.
I have a boyfriend who snatch toys with me.
I have a boyfriend who loves to farts in my face.
I have a boyfriend who talks to me in alien language and both of us still can communicates.
I have a boyfriend who kneels down like a silly moron asking me to marry him at this young age.
I have a boyfriend who loves me with all his heart.
I have a boyfriend, and his name is Aloysius Soon. (;

✎ 09 August 2010 @ 11:40 PM