Wrap with love!

Went out the entire day with Darling the day before yesterday, Youth Day School Holiday! (;
Caught Eclipse like finally! Wanted to watch it when it's out on first day, but everyone's not free and the tickets are selling fast, so... missed the premiere. );



Awesome movie, especially when there's action! Newborn army VS Cullen Coven + Quileute Wolf Pack was the best part of the movie! The Cullen Coven chasing Victoria part was superb too! Ahhh, everything is nice! Because I'm a Twilight fan, but not to the extend that I goes around collecting the Saga's items. (;
Had Buddy Hoagies and played pool before the Movie. Saw Zong Da & co. @ pool. Zong Da was so adorable when he's playing. Hahaha. Had so much fun with Darling the whole day, I love you ttm oh! Muacks ;-*

Had Popeyes with Huimin & co. after school! Super filling, satisfied ^^
Couldn't find my Ez-link card when I'm planning to go home, I was so depressed. );
But luckily when I went to school bookshop today, aunty gave me my card, think I've left it in the bookshop yesterday. Phew (;

Friday's my Chinese O level oral. Scary! Stress! );
Tomorrow is the start of DPA Application!!! );
109 DAYS MORE TO O LEVEL!!!!!!!!!
I.need.more.time! S.T.R.E.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S. D;

& I miss my girls! ): I wanna meet them asap! I MISS YOU PEEPS )))));

✎ 07 July 2010 @ 6:25 PM