Wonders.
I was so bored that I started playing Hotel City on Facebook yesterday. Kinda fun! (; I recommend everyone of you to play! And if you're playing, go to my FB Wall and click my help link kay? ^^
Was searching for Toy Camera on net, and yes! I've found it. Have been looking for adorable, cheap Toy Camera since donkey years ago. But now I'm in a dilemma which to get. );
This is my first choice, Red Trees Golden Half.
Isn't she pretty? It's pocket size. Love ttm! ♥Second choice, thought it's the most expensive among the cameras I want, but it's antique looking, and I love it. Darling ask me to buy this when he came to find me yesterday.
Third choice is Wide Angle Lens. Pretty, normal looking but the picture effects are pretty!Most probably I'll be getting Golden Half. The price is affordable for me, and it's so kawaii! Thought Toy Cameras are troublesome because of using films and not digital memories, but the pictures will turn out to be pretty awesome without the editing of Photoshop or what so ever.
Few days more to our big day Darling, I love you!
104 more to O's! DDDDDD;
✎ 11 July 2010 @ 2:21 PM
