This is love.

Went out to have an advance celebration for my dearest cousin Cheryl's and Kristle's birthday.
Had so much fun with my family and baby @ Cineleisure and Orchard Central. Especially when I have a new toy, Baby's DSLR. ^^

O level is 113 days away! I'll still eat some snakes as and when but when it reaches the 100th day, I promise to work seriously hard on my studies. Majority of my time will be on study study study, Baby will be my minority. Jeer all you want darling, no more time eh! I know you love me, you'll understand right! ;-*

The coming Monday is a school holiday, Youth Day! Just nice, my boy doesn't have school too! I'll be out with Baby the whole day! Shopping and movie, I love you Darling! Best boyfriend ever ^^

Am I a good girlfriend? Will I be a good wife? Will a be a good daughter-in-law? Will I be a good mother? Will I be a failure in my life? );

✎ 03 July 2010 @ 9:53 PM