你偷了我的心, 我会偷走你的姓.
Stupid rotten blog. \:
I'm so gna miss this stupid fat lazy darling of mine when I'm away for holiday. I really don't wna wish to leave you alone back here. How I wish I could keep you in my luggage to keep me accompany every single second. You're gna be real good when I'm away right? I know you will. I'm so gna miss you super super ultra max max much. Mummy also said she'll buy me local prepaid card to let me contact you, so no worries baby, you'll gna hear my voice everyday! You're sick, please do take care of yourself okay? If you're too tired, don't go for work. Even if I'm away, but if something happens to you, it'll tear my apart. I really felt that my room is super empty without you accompanying me in the night, how I wish you could stay with me continuously like the previous few nights. The first moment I open my eyes, I could see your adorable sleeping face. Woke you up for work and you cuddles me tightly, asking for more time to sleep.
Don't be a silly baby when I'm away by crying yourself to sleep okay, though I'll most probably be doing that when I miss you. I love you Babybabydarling, so much! ♥

Should I get this jumper? Polka dots eh! So cute ;X
~ I needa get a haircut really soon! I wna cut off at least 1 inch? :D TOMORROW!
~ I want my iTouch )))));
~ I want my iTouch )))));
~ I want to get 大东's new book ))))))))));
~ I wna get my commission sooooooooooooooon!!!!!
~ I wna get a new school bag.
~ I needa buy nice tees for Darling when I'm oversea!
~ I wna watch KARATE KID!
~ I wna get my commission sooooooooooooooon!!!!!
~ I wna get a new school bag.
~ I needa buy nice tees for Darling when I'm oversea!
~ I wna watch KARATE KID!
Lastly, I wna sleep already. Time check, 3.48 AM. Oh gosh. Eye bags, dark circles. ;S
Goodnight lovely peeps! Muacks~ ;-*
✎ 15 June 2010 @ 3:25 AM
