Yesterday FTW!

Went to Adn's cousin, Gabriel's birthday chalet and stayed over @ Adn's place. Just got home, I'M HUNGRY NOW. ):

Yesterday was awesome with my two best love! ^^
Adn and I were laughing like nobody business yesterday at downtown area. Webcam-whore when there's nothing to do!
Drink, drank, not drunk! :D
Adonis was tipsy, she ran here and there. AND she kissed me on the lips! Shy eh!! :$


Darling came over to the chalet after his cousin's birthday celebration. ♥ ♥
He was being punished to drink up a cup of on the rock for being late. Face red like chimpanzee's butt! xDD
Darling was like the hot pick for chatting among the uncles and aunties. Hahaha. I'm sure he loves Adn's family as much as me now, righttttttttt? ^^

Crashed Adn's place last night, she was like half-dead. I was on webcam with Darling till almost 5 in the morning. Crazy night, i love it ttm. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The people i love most, name starts with A and ends with S.
I love you two crazily ttm! Wo ai ni oh :$

Don't care what others say, you've got the sweet sweet love.
Even if everyone "look him no up" for any of his somehow flaws.
He loves you, & that's what matters most right?
I'll always stand for you, not "one woman standing" kay.
I love you Sis :-*

You've great powers over me.
I don't know what's in me that makes you so sure & confident to love me for a lifetime, but it doesn't matters actually, because there's something in you that makes me to love you oh-so-crazily for such long time. I just feel so complete when I'm with you. It's not only you who miss me tremendously now. I miss you too darling! I love you ttm Sillyboy,

✎ 02 May 2010 @ 10:26 AM