Webcammmmmm ftw!


Darling and I are getting crazier and crazier day by day,
I've got the tally face, you've got the shorty face! :P

Time check: 2.36 Am
I'm freaking tired to the max max, thanks to you fatass!
Now is 16th May, Happy birthday mummy! Bought her a name card holder. Darling wished her Happy Birthday before I do, tskkkkk! Going out for dinner with Dar & mummy tomorrow, love love!

I miss Darling already, the crazy idiot who said he's tired and still starts Dota-ing now. );
And I'm currently famished, craving for hot chocolate! Gonna make myself one after blogging! ^^

14th was the big day, went TP to surprise Darling with the help of my lovely chubby cousin, Cheryl Ng! Love ttm. Thanks eh sis ^^
Supposed to meet 親愛的 yesterday, but the plan was canceled. ):
I've read your tumblr Jessie! Shy eh, like that post my picture. I think still got more formal de ma, like cohort photo, got got got, take at in front of canteen there. Ahhhh, a lot okay! Not one! :D

Should I sleep now, or should I wait for the call that Darling's gonna call back later? :/
If he calls when I'm sleeping, which most likely I'll answer in my zombie mode, he'll start his questioning of "Love me not?", "Miss me not?", but the all time favorite is "Will you marry me?" right! Stupid idiot fatty ass. I love you deep deep like the volcano larva depth eh! :D

Love everybody, Adn and Aswx most! :-*

✎ 16 May 2010 @ 2:34 AM