ILYTTM




Was reading my blog archive last night. Didn't know I've suffered that much back then. But it's okay, the pain and torturing moments won't do any harm to me anymore. I have my trust in you the same you have it in me. You're the one. I love you sillyboy. I promise not to leave you my love. ♥
Geography was alright, Section A was okay.. I didn't studied for Section B's topic, so I guess I'll flunk that section. Sigh. );
Everywhere seems to be having pasar malam. Candy floss is one of the common thing sold there. I don't understand what's so nice about candy floss. I'm usually not an addict for sweet stuff, but recently, I'M A BIG FAN OF MACDONALD'S CINNAMON MELT. It's sweet, very sweet actually, but I'm lovin' it! ^^
I can't wait for Mid-year to end. I can't wait for O's level Mother Tongue Papers. I can't wait for holiday to come, though it won't be a relaxing one, but at least there'll be a break. I can't wait for O's level to be over.
I wanna party ):
✎ 10 May 2010 @ 6:04 PM
