Oh love.

I wanna wrap my legs and feet with you to make an oven under the sheet. ♥

Had a wonderful long weekend with my love ones!
Went Electronics & IT Fair with my 親愛的, Jessie on Saturday. We were hoping to get the stuff we want but the fair was pathetically small. It took us less than 15 minuets to finish the whole hall.
Jessie went home first after I've met SillyD.
We both went to Changi Village area to have my craving-for-don't-know-how-many-days BBQ Chicken Chop. Hahaha, *thumbs up!*

On our way on bus to WS, SillyD show me the imitation of WATER taking photo. And he was caught eating the Ez-link card!! Super hilarious!! HAHAHA. Evidence! :D
SillyD is somehow proud that he's using Adult Ez-link card. Stupid ass. ♥

Gran, Ahyi & family came to S'pore on Sunday after they 掃墓 @ Johor.
Finally I gets to see my two tiny twinny cousins, Wanyi(older) & Wanrou(younger). Babies babies! But I still adore Wanxin most most. ^^
Wanxin is so adorable when she's playing wii. Super duper ultra cute! But i didn't flim it down ):
Anyway! How to differentiate the twins! Wanyi has a smaller, longer face. Wanrou has a wider, rounder face. :D
3 pictures the same sequence, Left: Wanrou(younger) - Right: Wanyi(older)

Cute ttm right! There are videos on the twins on mattress, I'll upload it on FB. They were laughing their way through till Wanrou started crying at the end. Hahaha.
Gran & all went back to KL yesterday. I can't bear Wanxin most when they're going home. I miss the young ones already. ):

Speech Day Audience Rehearsal tomorrow, dang. It's just a bore. I rather attend my detention class. Lols.
Friday I'll be able to sleep in thanks to Speech Day. Guifang & co. are going back, so I guess I'll make a decision to attend speech day then.

P/S. I miss Angang & Gueky ): Jerina too!

✎ 07 April 2010 @ 8:48 PM