Cheers!

No school tomorrow due to school's good result. Wee! Yay yay yay!! :D

Tomorrow is Fatfat's birthday! *grin* Marck and I will be surprising him tomorrow noon. Just a short celebration for him and I'll be off be meet my darlingboy ♥

Had my Comex Job briefing earlier on this evening with my 親愛的, Jessie!
The work seems so promising that I can't wait for Comex already!!
Darlingboy is depressed with his down of luck on Comex show.. If anyone happens to know any available slot for Comex show, do tell me okay! I'll owe you one. ^^

Took back Physics Common test paper, 17/25. I passed when 10 people failed in my class. Mrs Koh said she's happy for me! :D
It's been kinda long since I've passed any science paper. Lols!
AND I've got one of the top for the recent Geog test. So proud of myself!!
I've got to work double hard to get into my Chinese Media!! ^^

Time check: 11.56PM
4 minutes more to Fatfat's birthday!! *Evil Laughter*
I'm gonna be the first to text him wishing him a happy birthday!! (Hope so)

OKAY, TIME CHECK AGAIN, 12.02 AM!!
MUAHAHAHAHA, I'M THE FIRST TO WISH FATFAT. YAYYYYYY!!! ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FATFAT!!

✎ 02 March 2010 @ 11:47 PM