ily no matter what you are.

Hello hello hi.
Freakin' 16 days more to Common Test.
Long 15 days more to my birthday.
11 days more to Love's birthday. (;

I've studied mathematics till two in the midnight yesterday because of insomnia. Hahaha. That's the only subject that i feel like revising last night. Seems like I love maths. ^^
Because of studying till late night, I've only managed to catch 3 hours of sleep. And look at the time now, it's almost twelve and I'm still online. What the shit.

Tomorrow's gonna be a longggggggggg day. HATE PE. It's a total waste of 1 hour in my life every Thursday.

2 chalet at the end of this week. Cool stuff. Love it! Though I'll be dead beat, but it's so so worth it. ^^
Can't wait!
And and and, I'm meeting Jerina after her school tomorrow since she's studying near my house now!! Hahaha.

Alright, my sexy bed is calling for me now.
Love you all ttm! ♥

✎ 03 February 2010 @ 11:48 PM