CNY Valentine

Happy Chinese New Year Humans!

Today's the second day of Chinese New Year yea. How's your CNY this year? (;

Yesterday was the first day of chinese new year plus valentine's day plus Pipi's birthday and.. Pipi's and i monthsary! ^^
This year when the time strikes twelve, messages aren't Happy New Year but Happy Valentine's. LOLS!
Called him @ twelve, being the first to text and wish is the best thing ever! ^^
Was with him till 2 plus at mid-night then cabbed home.
Video call, played game with pipi on msn till 6 in the morning. Aloysius is such a loser at scissors paper stone!! Hehehe.
Talked on the phone till almost 7 plusplus in the morning then sleepppppppppp.


Krissy's call @ 9.38 woke me up. Freaking tired!! Lols.
Met her on bus and went granny's house for visiting & lunch. It's so so great to see all my cousins, though for the past almost 17 years of mine i don't see them more than 25 times. LOLS.
Went a number of places for visiting. This year is consider the best of all chinese new year because Krissy was with me throughout the day. Love love!
By the way, WE SAW UNCLE ZEN. Ohmygod ohmygod! HAHAHA. Super over the moon. Uncle Zen was our ex-tuition teacher. BEST TEACHER TTM! ^^

Krissy and Julian went Causeway while I went Lian's house to meet the usual clique.
Went to dig out our things that we buried the last Valentine @ pasir ris park.
The photo i buried was totally gone, as in the printing. Plus I've forgotten what photo I've buried. LOLS!
Then, Constance, Lianjie, Shaun, Aloysius and I went for midnight movie @ 0215.
Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief was *thumbs up!* LOGAN LERMAN IS SO DARN FREAKING CUTE. LOLS.
I was with Lian, Aloysius till 7 today's morning. Then finally HSH (;

Some peeks on the pictures taken! (;




& last week's Arino's Chalet overdue pictures ;P


P.s. I love you pipi!! ^^

✎ 15 February 2010 @ 10:31 PM