Vile.

Honey, to me, you seems to be a nice lady on the surface.
But since don't know how long ago, the things that hurt me over and over again makes me sees your true colour.
I always believe you're not such a lady that will do these stuff, but now, there's nothing I can do, but to accept the fact that you are, a slut.
Everyone around me tries to tell me how bad you are and stuff, but I regarded you as my friend, so I stand firm on what I believe.
I've always treated you as one of my friend, but now, I don't think I could anymore.
Maybe all along you didn't treat me as one, but I did.
Sorry honey, you are just so bitchy that I can't stand anymore.
If you think I'm talking about you, and feels unfair or what so ever. Confront me. I'll be glad. You have my msn and contact number.
If you confront, I will to fight for my rights now, I won't feel any bad like the previous time. Tc(;

✎ 05 January 2010 @ 10:38 PM