发自内心的笑


The day before yesterday, I went town with Jessie and Leon.
We were suppose to be out together for Poly Open House, but.. Attempt fail! Hahaha.
Went walking around, hunting for nice food and I bought myself a polka dot dress and and and some gift for some people! :D
Boyf came to find us after he's awake from his longgggggggg sleep.

Today's the release of O Level results! (;
I'm super proud of Constance and Guifang!! And of cos our top scorer, Thng Jun Hao!
Boyf did well too, I'm very very happy for him ^^
Congrats congrats to all of you who got an appealing result!
Those who didn't, cheer up! Bad results doesn't mean doom future okay!!

I'm so gonna work hard for my O's this year.
Binxiang and me made a deal that we must get on the stage when we receive our results.
So, I need to get distinctions to get on the stage.
Add oil add oil! <3

✎ 11 January 2010 @ 9:10 PM