Back to school.

Tomorrow will be the start of my secondary 5 life, awesome isn't it?
This year I'm gonna work double, triple hard for studies, because I'm not gonna let this extra year of mine come to waste.
The course I'm keen in also need loads of effort in order for me to get in.
But now, the problem is... I've not yet done my holiday assignments!
I've only completed one comprehension passage in November, and that's all. Boohoo. D;
And! I've not got my books for school too. I'm just so marvelous right~
I can't find any motivations to get the homeworks done though I want to!
I bet tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day for me, maybe you guys out there too.
I'm sure our body clock has been screwed during the holidays, wonder how long it would take for it to adjust itself back to the school life timing. Hmm..
It's raining now, such a nice weather to sleep... But I need to resist the temptation of my bed and get into my study mode.
Toodles people! Love love~ ^^
✎ 03 January 2010 @ 4:34 PM
