2010's 1st! (;
Hi Earthlings!
How's the countdown this year for you guys?? (;
Mine's pretty dull, because there isn't really a counting down like 3! 2! 1!
Went Marina with Boyf & company for countdown.
The fireworks were gorgeous, though all the patterns look alike to me. Hahas!
Tonned at Rem's house aftermath.
Now... I can't wait for CNY's countdown! Because it's a countdown for 4 occasions~ ^^
Chinese new year/ Darling's birthday/ Valentine's day/ Anni! Cool right! Hahaha.
It's a new year now, I hope everything goes smoothly for every single one of you!
Good luck for those who are getting your O's result in 8days more. *pray pray pray good luck for you all!*

Darling! You said you love me ttm, i love you ttm too!
I love you when you cover blanket for me when I was asleep,
I love you when you cuddle me as though I'm your bolster,
I love you when you laugh with me like nuts,
I love you when you send me long messages when I'm just beside you,
I love you when we are both sampating with each other,
I love you when you come all the way down to my house to keep me accompanied,
I love you when you're doing retarded stuff that makes me laugh non stop.
I love you i love you, I'll love you even if the world breaks into million parts!
This is not the 1st or 2nd time we're together, but 3rd.
第一次是偶然;第二次是必然;第三次是命中注定。-纪存希,命中注定我爱你
I'm glad no one is able to break us up now. I love love you! (;

ADONIS ANG, GUEK SHUMIN, JOEYI LEE! Y
I love you girlssssssssssss. Thanks for being there!
I miss you all a lot a lot, must go out together again again!
Best of luck for getting the O's result!
Anything can just text me or call me! I'm just 8 digits away!! :D
I love you all x10000000~ LOVEEEEEEEE!

JESSIE TJQ 親愛的!
I saw your dedication for me on your blog! 愛你!! ^^
Thank you for being there always! You should know how much ily right!
你不用担心我了!! You should know he loves me ttm now! Hahaha.
My new year resolution for you is to 快高長大! LOLS! &Good luck for O's result too, and get into your dream course! :D
Loveyaaaaaaaaaa ^^

GUIFANG & CONSTANCE ;D
Thank you ladies for being there for me when I was at my lowest point!
I love you all!! Must always remember me even you all have graduated ok!
愛~~~~~~ ^^
JERINA LIM, LEON LEE AND AMANDA WEE! (;
I love you all many many much too! Hahahaha.
I can't find any pictures that's taken with you guys recently so.. SORRY!
good luck good luck for O's result!
Must love me the way i love you guys ok! ^^
And and and, I LOVE YOU GUYS OUT THERE WHO LOVES ME!
Happy 2010 to all, lovelove!! ^^
p.s. I LOVE JUSTUN LIM TOO!
Working with you was fun! Tho we've only worked tgt 1 time. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY 3 HASH BROWNS. And I'll never forget the haunted house incident! Muahahahahaha!! :D
✎ 03 January 2010 @ 1:55 AM
