Home alone.
Went to catch New Moon the second time yesterday with a huge bunch of people.
Though I've watch it before, but when Edward's out. He still took my breath away!
Went to A's house to wake him up and went to buy 13tickets!
6.30 show I bought at 1++, I'm so kiashu. Lols.
Went rotting at A's house then Rem's house.
Dinner @ BBQ chicken. Didn't have the huge appetite to finish all.
There goes my cash. D;
Went to report for work today, but the job is too boring for me, so I've fired myself.
Told in-charge I wanna leave because I really can't stand it.
I even told them I don't need the pay. Urgh. Then i left after 3 or 4 hrs of work.
If i did work full time, I'm only just clocking out now.
I'm hungry now. I need food. A is coming my house to accompany me.
Whole family's oversea. Good. Home alone.
But at least I have someone who can accompanies me for today. (;
I'M GONNA WATCH NEW MOON TOMORROW, AGAIN. *yay-yay!* ^^
✎ 07 December 2009 @ 8:53 PM
