Flip-flop.
Decided to change blog again.
The reason is because, few days back, I saw mummy viewing my blog. Well, eff it.
I know blogs are meant for the public. But I’m sure most of us won’t be comfortable when you get to know your dad or mum was reading your blog right? So pardon me for getting so mad. Grr.
Went to watch Paranormal Activity with Thadsha, Leon and Jessie.
Pretty creepy show, brr. Katie was very scary when she gets possessed.
And that Leon Lee gave me a fright after the movie. @#$%#%
New Moon will be showing in other countries this friday.
But poor Singaporeans are only able to watch it on 3rd Dec. ):
17 more days! I can’t wait i can’t wait!
This friday’s prom! Gosh, isn’t that fast.
This year’s time seems to be passing by in a very fast speed.
It only seems to be few months back when I went Genting with Jerina’s family, but in fact, it’s almost a year by now.
I’m so gonna miss all my graduating friends. ):
Sooooo.. I’m very excited and can’t wait for prom night too ^^
Alright, the time is ticking, and it’s getting later and later.
I need to have more sleep before prom to be a stunning one that night. LOLS.
Just joking! Hahaha. Alright peeps. Good night. ♥
✎ 16 November 2009 @ 12:44 AM
