GUEK, I HATE YOU!! Dont talk to me ;P
Lols, like my tittle, I'm "quarreling" with the slowpoke ! :D
HUMPH. HUMPH. HUMPH.
Go fight with your cockroach laaaaaaaaaaa!!~ ;P
Woke up late today, cabbed down to the bustop where i take 39. Ex manzxzx.
Slept quite a lot in class, freaking tired. My eyes were swollen in the morning, goldfish eyes ^^
Had my F&N practical today, it's good overall, except the baked macaroni. LOLS. Wanna know what happened to it? Ask me :D
Left school around 7 because of all the cleaning up and stuff. Tiring D;
Jerina called asking me to accompany her for dinner, went to shanding to wait for her.
Leon and Boyfriend were at there, when they're suppose to be at tuition. Lols.
But they decided not to go after awhile.
Waited for Jerina to finish her dinner and we all headed to her house. (;
The way back to her house was super hilarious.
ALOYSIUS IS THE TAITAI-EST PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN.
I was laughing like a mad woman all the way, i should have took pictures of him sampat-ing. );
He's good at being woman, my girlfriend ^^
Boyfriend and Leon went off around 10 (;
And ya, I'm currently at Jerina's house, staying over ^^
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE HAVING O LEVEL ORAL STARTING FROM TOMORROW. ^^
对对对, I needa say Jomanda and Ms Foo ROCKS. :D
They saved my live :D
Ms Foo helped me print my practical's recipe, you rock cher \m/
Jomanda's the one who helped me find teacher to help me, LOVE UUUUU :D
Alright peeps, i needa pass the laptop back to Jerinaaaaaaa.
GOODNIGHT ;D
5days more uh ^^
✎ 01 July 2009 @ 11:31 PM
