FML (;


Alright man, blogger can upload pictures already. *Yay-ness*

Everything is not right, sux sh*t.
Terrible headaches and gastric are killing me. I hate the giddy the feeling. Urgh.

Boyf told me he'd saved more than 30bucks bcos' I didn't take any cent from him. LOLS.
It's a good thing isn't it? But he thinks another way. Hahahas.

Today's prep sux, didn't complete my compo because i was dreaming/sleeping. haha.
Ah, nevermind, it's just prep, I'll do better for Prelim and N. (I try. ;D)
But my ears were being blasted by Adonis & co. when i told them i fall asleep during the paper.
HAHAHA. And that's because THEY LOVE ME. ^^

Love is blind and friendship closes it's eyes.
I love you sisters, sorry for being sucha emo kid. Lovelove.
& thank you darling for your tolerance, love you many many much-i ;D

EL paper 1 and Geog paper tml, sigh. So gonna die.
There's tuition tml too, omfg. );

I'M SO HUNGRY NOW. DDDDDDDD;


✎ 15 July 2009 @ 10:39 PM