千言万语里, 只有一句话能表白我的心..
HAPPY 1 MONTH DARLING.
I'm glad that I have you by my side. The promises you made I'll remember ok!
Must wear the I M FAT tee that I bought for you ok! ;D
Don't get upset when I am, because I'll feel worst uhhhhhhh~
You said you will always make me laugh and smile like a crazy girlfriend. Better be!
I love you oh so much. &Sorry for all the troublessssssssss brought.. D;

只有你肯相信, 再苦我也愿意 :D
I'm glad that I have you by my side. The promises you made I'll remember ok!
Must wear the I M FAT tee that I bought for you ok! ;D
Don't get upset when I am, because I'll feel worst uhhhhhhh~
You said you will always make me laugh and smile like a crazy girlfriend. Better be!
I love you oh so much. &Sorry for all the troublessssssssss brought.. D;

只有你肯相信, 再苦我也愿意 :D
✎ 07 July 2009 @ 10:28 PM
