7月7日 <3

Had Geography lesson in the morning yesterday. Kinda fun, :D
Corn Flakes, Ms Chua's chicken flakes. Hahaha. And thanks Weixiang for the drink ^^

Went home to prepare and cabbed down to Ehub half of the journey down to Pasir Ris.
Something very stupid happened when I board the cab. I hit my head, and it was like super loud that the cabby uncle laugh out loud immediately. So malu!

Met Adonis & co. and went to find Boyf, Leon and Gene.
Adonis & co. left first then went to Hei Sushi with Boyf and the guys.
Watched Transformer aftermath. SUPERB. But some advice before you watch, go to the toilet before it starts, it's freaking 2 and a half hour long movie, tho it's worth the time. Hahaha.



Boyf sent me to bustop and I went Yishun's Northpoint to buy stuff and have my dinner, alone.
HSH around 2230hr (;

Seventh ♥
Today went to Boyf house to surprise him. Lols. He's too clever for all my surprises. %&!$#

Went Downtown after school w Boyf, Leon, Jerina, Adonis and Shumin.
Debated for a very very very longggggg time to have our lunch, and the final decision was KFC.
Boyf's treat, *grins* But didn't finish the meal because I was bloating already.

They rest went home after sending Jerina home and I went to Boyf's house.
Janessa(BF's Sis) was like, "Mosquito Coil" me when she sees me. Urgh. Lols.
Rotted @ Boyf's house till around 7 and I bused to Ws to return my library book while Boyf went tuition with Leon.

There was a freaking jam on the highway back home. Car crash.
Reach home around 9. (;

✎ 07 July 2009 @ 10:02 PM