Tell me things that I don't know...

Orchard Cine for Kbox, 4-9. Then dinner at Sushi Tei loacted @ Ngee Ann City.
Reached home around 12. Freaking freaking tired.
Kristle and I were singing 飞轮海's songs like mad when the Kbox session is ending,
Angie and Jo sis were like laughing at my craziness over 大东 ♥
-
-
Today's school was okay.. Just super duper tired, but we'll be having a longggggg weekend! :D
Because of PRCS 10th Anni, friday will be a no school day, follow by Monday's youth day. ^^
I was being invited to go for the 10th Anni for free because of the FAS.
Should i go? The only thing about 10th anni that attracts me is the opening of ISH.
N LEVEL F&N PRACTICAL WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY.
N LEVEL ORAL WILL BE ON NEXTS WEDNESDAY.
Omfg, N LEVEL IS FREAKING ME OUT. D;
Just, wish me luck uh );
Will be going over to K. Sis house to stay over later, 顺便 countdown for her birthday :D
But will only be going over around 9 because she's having dinner with her going-to-patch-soon-boyfriend. Hahaha. (;
Boyfriend's injured becos' of my abusing acts. LOLS. D;
He say he's bleeding, god god god, nvm, he says he's used to it since years ago.
Grow taller then talk to me la, silly ass.
-
-
OKOK JOMANDA PINGPING JIAQI, I LOVE YOU MOST MOST MOST x10000 ^^
✎ 29 June 2009 @ 6:24 PM
