Okay okay :D
Met up with Guek yesterday at her house downstairs, headed for DTE to have mac, send her to her tuition and went to meet up Adonis & family.
Yesterday was Adonis' mummy's birthday, my ah bu's birthday :D
Accompanied them to have their dinner @ 街头茶餐厅, saw Jesslyn! Lovelove. ♥
Went Kbox after the dinner, sing sang sing. Very fun i tell you, ^^
Drank some alcohol, hohoho, went a little too high, LOLS. Adonis and I were going to the toilet every ten minutes or so, too cold, too much liquid to hold. Haha.
Thank you very much to those who showed concerned yesterday night. You peeps rock :D Biggest thanks goes to ah bu follow by Adonis then Weisong.
Lols. "Welcome to the family" uh. Thanks for that you know what. Hahaha.
Went to stayed over at Adonis house because we sang till 2plus in the morning. Lols.
Crapped a lot of shitzxzx. Talked to boyfriend on the phone till 5plus in the morning, and that almost drive Adonis crazy. Hahaha.
I was talking so loud and BF's voice can be clearly heard too that cause Adonis can't sleep. Hee.
Woke up at 7, HSH around 9 because grandma & co. are going back KL.
They left around 10 plus. I'll miss them so much, especially cute cute Wanxin!
P.s. ADONIS ANG YN, I LOVE YOU BRAAAAAAAAADY MUCH OK! ^^ Be proud, hoho ;D
-
-
Will be out for Kristle's and Cheryl's birthday celebration later with Josephine Sis.
Kbox @ orchard cine later, Jo sis's treat. Love you! Though it's like Kbox two days in a row, Lols.
SCHOOL'S REOPENING TOMORROW. OHMYFUKINZXZXZGOD.
No more sleeping in ))):
and yesyes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY THADSHAAAAAAA, Taylor rocks \m/ ^^
DEAREST BF, YOU V SAMPAT, BUT I STILL LOVE U SO SO MUCH, (dont giensong ok!)
Grow taller then talk to me! You and your retarded hair! HAHAHA.
Labels: I miss you braaaaaaady much, kuku hair
✎ 28 June 2009 @ 10:56 AM
