Darling, it's just the inception..

我很闷阿. 怎么办, 怎么办~~
Everyone is out with family to celebrate Father's Day.
Anyway, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all daddies ^^
Daddy's in Malaysia, so there's no chance to celebrate with him. Haha. ):

Somebody went Orchard w family and is sleeping at grandma's house now, shitzxz him! ^^
I'm so bored. Things that I've been doing since morning, eat, computer, TV. );
I want to go out study, but but but no one's available for me );
Staying at home makes me can't concentrate on the books because computer and television are "seducing" me! Evil non-living thing. Hahaha.

This is the last week of holiday. Cheers and jeers~
The jeering part is for the time when the boredom kills, while the cheering part will be applied for most of the time, *big grin*

Actually there's nothing to blog about today, but i really have nothing else to do, so yes, I'm left with blogger. Haha.
I feel like sprawling on my bed to take a nap, pretty tired. *Yawns*

Ah~ What's there to blog now? NOTHING. Sigh.
Okay, I've decided what to do already, since I've ate my early/late lunch, hahaha,
I am going to sleep! "Night~~"

✎ 21 June 2009 @ 5:25 PM